Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hitman + Tomb Raider + Sleeping Dogs on PC for $14 via amazon

On sale right now is "Tomb of the Sleeping Hitman" pack (I swear I did not make this up) on Amazon. You can pick up all 3 games for $14.
I have played all 3 and I will say that they are all solid titles.

  • Tomb Raider is a departure from the previous games' styles, but one of my favorite games of the past year. 
  • Hitman Absolution was decent but I did not find it as interesting as Hitman Blood Money. It's still worth a play through though if you're a Hitman fan.
  • Sleeping dogs was one of the surprises of last year for me. I didn't expect it to be that enjoyable, but I actually had a great time with it and I highly recommend it to my PC master race friends who have to wait for GTA V to come on on PC in the next decade.
Go pick this pack up on Amazon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment