Tuesday, September 17, 2013

GTA V: A PC Gamer's Lament


Ok, I'll come right out and admit it. I bought Grand Theft Auto V. I bought it for the PS3. I told myself that I was going to wait until it released for the PC. I told myself that it would be sooo worth it if I waited because the graphics were going to be incredible and the mods would push the game over the top. I didn't reserve it at GameStop. I didn't add it to my Amazon wishlist. I just kind of... forgot about it. I assumed I would have to wait at least 6 months for a PC release to come around, so I figured "Out of sight, out of mind".
Who was I kidding? I couldn't outrun the hype train. The possibility of flying a fighter plane into a yacht was just too enticing to me. I couldn't wait to start wreaking havoc.
At this very moment, my PS3 is loading the 8gig install, while I sit here typing away. I'm sorry PC, but I just couldn't wait.

Now on to the humping dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment