Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nerd Sophisticate Style Guide: Do as I say, not as I wear part 2


So I gave into my primal nerd urges again and bought another Marvel hoodie. This time I picked up the Iron Man hoodie. This hoodie is also Mad Engine Marvel hoodie. I was walking through Wal-Mart looking for some Halloween costume materials (cheesecloth and thermal underwear for my mummy costume) when I stumbled upon a pile of these Mad Engine hoodies. This time around, however, they were priced at $18.47 a pop, which was $11 less than the Spiderman hoodie I picked up previously. I couldn't resist.


The quality is as good as the Spiderman hoodie I picked up from Kohls. It's pretty detailed for a hooded sweatshirt and although the design isn't as catchy as Spiderman's, I still liked it



I kind of have a gigantic head, so the head portion is a bit tight, but that probably won't be a problem for most other people.

The hoodie was made by Mad Engine and was $18.47 ($48.99 MSRP supposedly). I also spotted a Batman, Captain America, Wolverine, and Darth Vader version at Wal-Mart as well. 9/10 Will nerd again if my girlfriend lets me keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment