Tuesday, November 12, 2013

XCOM: Enemy Within First Impressions


Today I also got started on XCOM: Enemy Within. XCOM EW is the expansion to one of my favorite strategy titles XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Rather than being a separate story expansion, Enemy Within actually incorporates into the main game and radically changes the style and shape of XCOM play. The main additions to XCOM EW are the new unit classes. So far I've created a "mec trooper". Basically a person inside a mech suit. It is as awesome as it sounds.

That's Betty. They cut off her arms and legs and filled her vag with motor oil.

So far I'm enjoying XCOM Enemy Within. While I find it to be quite entertaining and challenging (I just rage quit, which is why I found the time to write this blog post), Enemy Within isn't going to change your mind if you weren't a fan of Enemy Unknown. With that being said, here are some screen shots I snapped whilst playing today.

Say whaaa?


My sniper, Maximum Foreskin.


If you were a fan of XCOM Enemy Unknown, I'd definitely recommend you go pick up Enemy Within right now. It's a 7gb download via Steam, so you better get at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment